Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Question on a few rules....

xbot668

Question on a few rules.... Empty Question on a few rules....

Post by xbot668 2011-05-22, 01:10

I've come up with a few questions that I would like to ask, and any answers would be both welcome and appreciated.

1) is placing dirt blocks under yourself to get on top of a wall, or using ladders to get on top of a wall to where a player may be, with or without the intent to kill, an acceptable action? or would that fall under the "no griefing" rule? Ie: no destroying or editing other peoples work.

2) Is using the nether to get outside the normal limits of the map acceptable? Ie: right now there is a corner of the map separate from the rest. If I used the nether and found the portal to this area could I move there?

3) If I find a house with a door open, no griefing involved as far as I can tell, and I find a chest or a furnace or anything of the sort that is unlocked, is it acceptable to take the items from these blocks?

Thank you for your time

Xbot668
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Question on a few rules.... Empty Re: Question on a few rules....

Post by FillerB 2011-05-22, 01:26

1) is placing dirt blocks under yourself to get on top of a wall, or using ladders to get on top of a wall to where a player may be, with or without the intent to kill, an acceptable action? or would that fall under the "no griefing" rule? Ie: no destroying or editing other peoples work.
    As long as it isn't touching the build, or if you immediatly clean it up, then it isn't considered griefing. It is however considered a dickmove.

2) Is using the nether to get outside the normal limits of the map acceptable? Ie: right now there is a corner of the map separate from the rest. If I used the nether and found the portal to this area could I move there?
    No. And as soon as you get outside the border you are immediately teleported back inside

3) If I find a house with a door open, no griefing involved as far as I can tell, and I find a chest or a furnace or anything of the sort that is unlocked, is it acceptable to take the items from these blocks?
    It is allowed, but considered a dickmove.
    xbot668

Post by xbot668 2011-05-22, 01:40

All right, thank you so much for your help FillerB! Very Happy
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-22, 02:24

aww...I didn't get to help Sad well at least Filler does a grat job Smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:24