Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Suddenly Banned for grieifing, no reason whatsoever

Cadaver

Suddenly Banned for grieifing, no reason whatsoever Empty Suddenly Banned for grieifing, no reason whatsoever

Post by Cadaver 2011-11-08, 11:44

Alright, so I logged on, and a few seconds later, i was randomly banned.

This might be because, yesterday, I was heavily greifed in my home by three griefers, who destroyed my home. After about an hour, Jar rolled my home back, banned the griefers, and asked me if I wanted to move my house to a far-off location in the middle of nowhere, where nobody could grief our house. I agreed, then had to leave due to, well, it was late and needed to sleep. I log onto the server today, and decided to poke around my new house to see if anything has changed, flipping my trapdoors and whatnot, and saw that the only thing missing was my underground trash can, because it was underground. Anyways, immediately after noticing, I randomly get a message telling me that I was banned, for griefing; banned for around 12 hours. I did nothing wrong, didn't grief or break anything. In fact, I was the victim of a greifing. Please un-ban me, or something. I've also been playing for far more than eight hours and have done lots of building for my home, and am still a "guest".

My username's "Redstone_Fanatic". Please unban me; this server's really the only server I've actually enjoyed playing on, and to have that taken away from me makes me feel like crap.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Suddenly Banned for grieifing, no reason whatsoever Empty Re: Suddenly Banned for grieifing, no reason whatsoever

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-08, 11:53

Unbanned.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:07