Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Banned for NetherWart Farm "greif"

dadougler

Banned for NetherWart Farm "greif" Empty Banned for NetherWart Farm "greif"

Post by dadougler 2011-11-25, 03:29

I spoke with owner of this building after this happened and I apologized. I offered to repair any damage from my "greif" and he refused. You see what had happened was I was being chased by a ghast and was trying to dig to safety. The only blocks i removed were netherrack and soulstone... and at most like 8- 10 blocks.. just enough to try to hide from the ghast. Im a dedicated player and was 2 hours away from getting member. I would like to continue to be a devoted member on this server. I am an admin on another server and would not dream of "greifing" anyone. I offered to repair any damage from my "greif" and he refused. I have a nice house started and like this server alot.

G
    G

Banned for NetherWart Farm "greif" Empty Re: Banned for NetherWart Farm "greif"

Post by G 2011-11-25, 03:57

Yeah, i vote for an unban it was obviously an accident...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-25, 04:30

An unban it is then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 04:50