Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Ive been stupid and childish and griefed anotherplayer due 0 respect but ive changed my way of seeing minecraft -korvkarl

korvkarl

Ive been stupid and childish and griefed anotherplayer due 0 respect but ive changed my way of seeing minecraft -korvkarl  Empty Ive been stupid and childish and griefed anotherplayer due 0 respect but ive changed my way of seeing minecraft -korvkarl

Post by korvkarl 2011-11-29, 06:19

as in the title ive been childish and stupid and disrespected another player by griefing him
    ive missed to play on a good minecraft server and decided to make an appeal for you to see that ive been a naughty boy but will change my self
    sorry for my Dumbiness ( if thats even a word XD )
    - Korvkarl

Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Ive been stupid and childish and griefed anotherplayer due 0 respect but ive changed my way of seeing minecraft -korvkarl  Empty Re: Ive been stupid and childish and griefed anotherplayer due 0 respect but ive changed my way of seeing minecraft -korvkarl

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-29, 06:24

Code:
    2011.10.08 11:21:12  korvkarl has been banned with a local type ban [Very shamelessly griefed a house multible times. Staff: NeroTheDarklord] [NeroTheDarklord]!

Nero has 24 hours to submit evidence and reach a decision, otherwise you shall be unbanned.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Ive been stupid and childish and griefed anotherplayer due 0 respect but ive changed my way of seeing minecraft -korvkarl  Empty Re: Ive been stupid and childish and griefed anotherplayer due 0 respect but ive changed my way of seeing minecraft -korvkarl

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-11-29, 08:18

Evidence:

Spoiler:

Stick to your good words in the appeal and we may get along this time. Unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 07:15