Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Banned a Second time, after already being Temp banned. :/

Masterpupil2

Banned a Second time, after already being Temp banned. :/ Empty Banned a Second time, after already being Temp banned. :/

Post by Masterpupil2 2011-11-29, 13:00

Ban Reason: Griefing(jar)
    Banner: I think Jar might be Yar
    Do/Don't Admit to Grief and why:/b]: I do admit to breaking the blocks, but it wasn't many and I already have been banned in temp already, and I was already shown proof, and I finally get back on and about ten minutes later I'm banned.
    [b]Reasons on why you should get a 2nd chance: I have already said sorry to the victim and have already changed my ways and made a gigantic tree farm due to us (Locopop23 and I) living underground to avoid griefers. I have already became a member and Orcworm is my Primary server. So I am truly sorry and if I need to pay the person or give them blocks I will do so. Once more I am sorry. Sad
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Banned a Second time, after already being Temp banned. :/ Empty Re: Banned a Second time, after already being Temp banned. :/

Post by Rardical 2011-11-29, 13:37

Jar, Yar, Rar... All the same.

Jar will post evidence soon.
    Masterpupil2

Banned a Second time, after already being Temp banned. :/ Empty Re: Banned a Second time, after already being Temp banned. :/

Post by Masterpupil2 2011-11-29, 13:50

Sorry forgetting you. :[
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-29, 17:43

Code:
    Thu Nov 24 20:28:57 CET 2011 INFO [bLog] : NeroTheDarklord: /ban masterpupil2 Griefed. Staff: Nero
    Sat Nov 26 00:24:18 CET 2011 INFO [bLog] : Jarvisd: /ban masterpupil2 griefing (jar)

For my grief you broke into a home/mob spawner of bhgl and killed him and stole all his stuff.

Just remember in pvp you can't grief to kill etc.

Unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 02:56