Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
uberblake
darkxephos
Krellyn
Jarvisd
DCN
9 posters

Just Wondering What The Community Thinks

Poll

Who Is Right?

[ 5 ]
    Just Wondering What The Community Thinks Bar_left83%Just Wondering What The Community Thinks Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Just Wondering What The Community Thinks Bar_left17%Just Wondering What The Community Thinks Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    DCN
    DCN

Just Wondering What The Community Thinks Empty Just Wondering What The Community Thinks

Post by DCN 2011-11-30, 15:15

So we all know whats going on... wait you don't then let me fill you in.
    Urmomsmoat asked Jarvisd if he could ask me "if we were still friends" and I replied "not as well as before for you are starting to act more and more childish to others" and Moat just wrote this on my youtube page as a direct response to that comment

"xxmag3erxx (1 hour ago) Remove | Block User | Spam
    Whatever. Jar told me what you said about me, And i think it's safe to say I will never talk to you again. I tried to talk to you, and you ignored me. Im fed up with you, and the way you act like you don't know me. This shit is done, and I'm fed up with it. Removed."

and this is my response

"If that's how you feel then do what you must, however I am sticking to my statement. You are acting childish and you need to grow up. BTW nice new banner "old friends, fuck them." this is the pinnacle of my statement just because I spoke my opinion you freaked out you need to learn how to handle the situation before you blindly swing your fingers in rage while mashing the keys to insult others if you have ever wondered why your the most hated on the server well that is the main reason you insult others without taking into account their personal feelings / beliefs. My advice old friend is the same as before... Grow Up!"

Vote for who you think is right.

Thank you,

-DCN

p.s. If you have any advice you want to give moat (or me) feel free to post below
    p.s.s. If you want to view the comments for yourself they are available @ https://www.youtube.com/user/EnlistedSpartan117 and @ https://www.youtube.com/user/xxmag3erxx
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Just Wondering What The Community Thinks Empty Re: Just Wondering What The Community Thinks

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-30, 15:33

*Needs to lay back on the trolling*

Anger is caused by expectations. Obviously you did something that Moat didn't feel was within his expectations, same for you DCN. Obviously you both have very different expectations of acceptable behaviors in male adolescents. In the end the best solution is to just lower your expectations and talk it out. You both were close friends, and it seems Mrskk has split you to apart. It is important to acknowledge expectation and lower them, and the optimal goal is to just have none. Then you will truly be happy, and be able to deal with adolescents all day, or any issue you hit. You have no control over others, why stress over them? Deep stuff guys, if you didn’t understand it, and want to learn more, buy my e-book, “The Life of a Troll”. A 1 page thriller that helps you become a good troll or how to deal with one. Pm me about it.
    DCN
    DCN

Just Wondering What The Community Thinks Empty Re: Just Wondering What The Community Thinks

Post by DCN 2011-11-30, 15:59

I will gladly buy your e-book Lolz and mrskk is not part of this. I'm am getting tired of reading the chat and seeing guests/members being harresed by moat. But in the end you are right jarvisd thanks for being a great moderator Very Happy
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-30, 16:01

I am going to be completely serious for your's and UrMomsMoat's sakes.

My only advice is to grow a pair and walk away. The problems don't seem to be between one and the other; They are about one and himself, in both of your cases.

Let the steam blow over, then try to talk again. You'll then realize how stupid you were both being, and finally make up. That's when you'll have grown up and gotten over your past way of dealing with incidents.
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

Post by darkxephos 2011-11-30, 16:41

Okay, some things about this.
    1. Don't keep this going on, just both of you either make up or split co nobodys perfect.
    2. An internet fight/argument is bloody pointless, it gets nowhere exept from some built up rage and some generic insults flung around.
    3. I like both of you (don't care if you 2 don't like me, I like yous) so I hate to see you both get into pointless arguments.
    4. So what if someone is doing a little bit of trolling to some guests/members. Trolling is something everyone has done.
    5. So what if someone is "looking down" on some guests/memebers, if they have a brain they'll ignore it.
    6. Moat isn't the most hated on the server/forums ... I am ... (I think)
    7. Who else hates thing new fucking design, it's an eye-sore.
    uberblake
    uberblake

Post by uberblake 2011-11-30, 18:38

Forgiveness....it always works. Just act like you just met...and put everything aside.

Or what Krellyn said. Especially that. Yeah...thts probably the best advice for this stuff.

And stop getting mad about stupid things.
    DCN
    DCN

Post by DCN 2011-11-30, 23:32

I'm not mad I'm just stating the facts and my opinion and moat was the one who freaked out
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-12-01, 03:25

Gee, here we go again...
    -those other noobs who were school friends and couldnt solve their own shit so they go rally the forums-
    Seriously, both of you are going to look like children if you take your personal arguement to the forums. Learn problem solving skills, One of you needs to be the bigger man.
    EDIT: We have /ignore, by the way.

Last edited by Monstaboi on 2011-12-01, 03:28; edited 1 time in total
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-12-01, 03:26

TL;DR
    Killer2920

Post by Killer2920 2011-12-01, 04:30

ahhhh yes the great fight between DCN and Moat....
    I've seen these two destructive powers collide before and i was in the middle too. Well DCN ive known you for lets say a good 1 and so many months... And i have known moat for a while as well. I introduced you two and i have seen my folly. I propose a fight to the death(minecraft death) to be set into the stone of ages!!! 2 enter, 1 leaves in style! Who ever wins is right and the loser is well..... Banished until forgiveness is given and things are made good again
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-12-01, 08:36

Is this something moat wants on a public forum? I didn't read it all but it looks like personal chat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 06:10