Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

wt..!! i just got banned again!! for nothing

32japan1

wt..!! i just got banned again!! for nothing Empty wt..!! i just got banned again!! for nothing

Post by 32japan1 2011-11-11, 09:52

im sure, that i didnt destroy a protected/saved block. those were just normal grass blocks. is it possible that those protected blocks are buggy?
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

wt..!! i just got banned again!! for nothing Empty Re: wt..!! i just got banned again!! for nothing

Post by GoDjMike 2011-11-11, 10:02

Not buggy, possible just placed somewhere not obvious. And it was a honeypot.

Code:
    [2011-11-10 23:48:37] Player 32japan1 was caught breaking a honeypot block at location {world=Orcworm, x=-383, y=64, z=287}.
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

wt..!! i just got banned again!! for nothing Empty Re: wt..!! i just got banned again!! for nothing

Post by Rardical 2011-11-11, 10:04

GoDjMike wrote:Not buggy, possible just placed somewhere not obvious. And it was a honeypot.

Code:
    [2011-11-10 23:48:37] Player 32japan1 was caught breaking a honeypot block at location {world=Orcworm, x=-383, y=64, z=287}.

Right when I was about to post :p

I had to delete what I had.

Anyway, this was a block on the Orc statue.

Let someone else decide if this person should be unbanned because I unbanned them earlier today for honeypot.

https://orcworm.forumotion.co.uk/t5670-i-got-banned-32japan1

GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-11-11, 10:12

I say give him one more chance, if he gets banned again, let him stay banned.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-11, 10:38

I don't know, he got unbanned and then he comes on and grief right outside spawn again? But another chance can't hurt anyhow since we have 1 day left :p

He took out the majority of the floor of zuwraths shop under his statue (Valuable blocks)...

Edit 2: He took out 30 blocks on the real grintendo statue.

Edit 3: Took 10 wool of the jhubbz statue... I think this should stay perma banned.

Edit 4: Griefed some glass on the path, tbh this is more of a global ban then a local one, 5 different griefs + Hp = easy global.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:25