Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
dragon123
mspeers1
6 posters

I Believe I should Be Un Banned

mspeers1

I Believe I should Be Un Banned Empty I Believe I should Be Un Banned

Post by mspeers1 2011-11-29, 13:01

I believe I should be Un Banned. My minecraft username is Mspeers.When I tried to login today, it said "griefed Staff: Nero" It comes as a surprise to me. I have never had any conflict with another player. The only thing wrong I did that comes to mind is I was mad at another player for breaking into my house twice. I'm almost certain it was the same guy. He stole about 5 potions I was brewing and 21 gold ingots in a furnace i forgot to lock. He did this the first time by breaking my wall between the shop and house, and the 2nd time he waited until I opened my door then sprinted in and took my potions, and there was nothing I could do because it was non PvP.I got so mad because everybody seems to do that and gets away with it. I went to his shop and destroyed 1 chest that was unused and didn't have anything inside of it. The only other thing I can think of was yesterday, I dug down into Acheron because I knew a Dungeon was right below me. I thought to use texture packs was okay, because it let you. I only did this for a day though and now I won't, because I now consider It cheating, even though I replaced the dirt block on the surface. I realized I wonged Acheron, and another guy because I stooped to his level. I believe Orcworm is a fair and just server and I was the bad guy here. I only ask that I get a second chance. Orcworm is a great server, and I didn't mean any harm. I apologize.
    dragon123

I Believe I should Be Un Banned Empty Re: I Believe I should Be Un Banned

Post by dragon123 2011-11-29, 13:02

MSPEERS?? U GOT BANNED??!!!!
    dragon123

Post by dragon123 2011-11-29, 13:03

who was the person that stole the ingots??
    mspeers1

Post by mspeers1 2011-11-29, 13:23

I can't remember the name. I'll get it if i get unbanned. I'm pretty sure it was the same guy
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-29, 13:25

mspeers1 wrote:The only other thing I can think of was yesterday, I dug down into Acheron because I knew a Dungeon was right below me. I thought to use texture packs was okay, because it let you. I only did this for a day though and now I won't, because I now consider It cheating, even though I replaced the dirt block on the surface. I realized I wonged Acheron, .

Knowing nero it was probably that. But he will post some pictures when he gets on of what you did.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-11-30, 06:51

Well, well. Looks like i have to clear somethings out. First of all, i have a lot of screenies for this one. Would add more, but photobucket fails at uploading them all.

Evidence:
    Spoiler:

All these griefes were commited in Acheron. And no, i wasnt just beeing overdoing my job. I had people complain about the grief.

Explanation blah blah blah.

Spoiler:

But in your case, mspeers. I am not sure if you really understood what griefing means and what falls under that term by the sheer ammount of grief you have commited. You really do not need to get mad because of grief. Seriously, just ask a staff member to roll the grief back. You always... i repeat... ALWAYS get your placed blocks back, even if we have to artificaly generate them and hand them to you. The not locked chest is your fault. Also would be if you forgot to put your potions off the brewing stand and into a chest since they also cant be locked. No one ever gets away with grief. We only need a complain and then everything will be solved.
    Ryoman
    Ryoman
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Ryoman 2011-11-30, 07:21

On a side note, I was the one who reported the grief to Nero and I would like to add that given the locations of the griefs they didn't seem like accidental ones.
    If unbanned you will likely not be allowed admission back into Acheron. (I'l let Nero decide that).

Spoiler:
    mspeers1

Post by mspeers1 2011-11-30, 09:53

I agree. I should not be let back there, even if I do get unbanned. I admit to everything, and I consider it all my fault. I did not try to seem mad. Go Ahead. I am the only one at fault here.
    mspeers1

Post by mspeers1 2011-11-30, 10:02

But wait. Now that I look at the screenshots, That was something that I thought was just a temp hut or something. I thought it was public land because of the trees, and I replaced the trees. I apologize. I never intentionally meant to grief anyone.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-11-30, 10:38

Unbanned on the basis that you don't grief again.
    mspeers1

Post by mspeers1 2011-11-30, 11:12

Whoever's spot that was, I meant no harm and will give you the stuff back.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-11-30, 22:58

mspeers1 wrote:Whoever's spot that was, I meant no harm and will give you the stuff back.

I rolled back the damage. The part with the trees and netherbrick belongs to Umyc.
    Why would you think it was temp? Acheron is entirely cleaned up already.
    This is also no longer the temp map, this is the real deal.
    And i also do not understand what drives you to manipulate plots that do not belong to you.
    You could at least have looked for a price sign. If there is a sign with a name on the plot or no sign at all, the plot is sold.
    Anyway, i hope you now understood the rules and think before you act about other people's plots next time.

Unbanned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 20:29